By Mail - Send Us Your Fib on a Real Postcard
Yes, you have a lie! Now it's time to share it. You can tell us about any lie. It might be a lie to yourself, or to a friend, child, loved one, colleague at work, stranger, even a pet. It might me a little white lie or a complex multi-layered, multi-year fabrication. It may be a decades old fib or one from yesterday. We don't mind. But, your lie must true (seems weird, right?) and you should have used it before. There's just once exception: we don't accept political lies -- we've all seen and heard far too many of these recently.
Keep It Simple and Be Creative
1. Keep it short, make it legible, and let your inner artist shine.
2. Find a cool post card (or make one) -- use more than one if needed.
3. Fill it our anonymously, but truthfully -- optionally, tell us where the lie happened.
4. Add a stamp.
5. Mail it to us at: Post*factua!ly.
6. You're done. Sit back and follow your art project online.