Send Online - We Prefer Lies on Postcard, But Digital Fibs Work Too...
OK, we get it, you have a fascinating lie to share, but you can't find a stamp. So, we'll make it easy for you. You can send us a digital fib via the simple form below. However, we still prefer an image (preferably of a scanned postcard) because we'd like to show off your artistry to our community.
Image files should be scanned at 300 dpi and be no greater than 5Mb. We accept the following file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF.
Keep It Simple and Be Creative
1. Keep it short, make it legible, and let your inner artist shine.
2. Find a cool post card (or make one) -- use more than one if needed.
3. Fill it our anonymously, but truthfully -- optionally, tell us where the lie happened.
4. Add a stamp.
5. Mail it to us at: Post*factua!ly.
6. You're done. Sit back and follow your art project online.
Your Privacy and Anonymity is Important
Your anonymous fibs are the foundation of our global, social art project. That's why we prefer real, old fashioned postcards or other physical media. Send us a fib or three. We thrive on fibs and would love to publish yours on Post*factua!ly and our forthcoming social art books. So, as far as your digital fib submission goes, we promise the following:
1. We don't track or store your email address, unless you actually join the Post*factua!ly community.
2. We don't track or store your computer's IP address.